CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pajama Day!

Yep, I guess most of schools have this kinda event. Which is pretty cool for kids, not so much for patents.lol For me, you know I am just a big kid, so I just enjoy dressing them up!

So I was thinking that Jinbei(Old Japanese style room wear, which now they sell all kinda character ones for kids) would be nice. Because it was about high 70s degrees yesterday. Then this morning, it dropped to below 60 degrees all of sudden! Jinbei is most likely for summer. Hmmm... I decided to put long sleeve n long pants underneath their Jinbei. And... It looks so silly!!

OK, this is John.



And this is Michele.



They like it. It's fun to wear like this sometimes.:)) Now, the crazy week is not finished yet. Tomorrow is Crazy Hat day. What shall I do...?;))

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have this at work...lol...comfortable and really cute!!! hey can u do an update on a recipe with some pics. i miss cookin mama.....or it could be cookin g-mama....thats a request...miss ya hello kitty!

    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...