CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rilakkuma

I LOVE anything cute. There's a lot of cute things you see here in Japan. Like, as you know, Hello Kitty is made in Japan. After I came back to Japan, this new character caught my attention...



This is Rilakkuma. "Kuma" means bear in Japanese. So this was named as "relax bear" - give us relax by just looking at him, relax-kuma, then Rilakkuma.lol

They sell a lot of Rilakkuma items. I always have to fight myself to ignore from this cute face at stores. Oh well, I lost this time, so did my mother...lol so we bought the stuffing Rillakuma for Michele, n I bought this for myself.



Now this is my favorite mug cup. I don't drink coffee in regular basis, but it's getting chilly all of sudden lately, n I enjoy instant mocha in this mug cup every morning now. N my mom bought this lilttle pouch.



N this is the cute part, its' back...



Haha, yea my mom is late 60s n she has this in her bag! But this bear really makes us smile! Now he is Michele's favorite too.



She named him James n she takes him everywhere now.:))

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...