CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Week Younger

I had another Ultrasound appt yesterday. It was for cervix length checking. But before starting internal ultrasound, she also checked the baby’s measuring.
March 8, 2010 -18w5d-
"A week younger..."
BLOG2010_03090004
Everything looked fine. Actually she is a week younger size, but it’s not a big difference to change the due date. So, it’s good.lol Her heart beat is fine too!
Cervix length was fine as well. Good… I’m still nervous about that. Especially we are going to the Big Island for our vacation next week.
Lately, my everyday feeling routine is same… Morning, I’m fine, but not hungry so most likely skip breakfast or eat just fruit. After take John to school, I play or blog on my computer a lil bit(?).lol Around 10:00am to 10:30am, I get hungry, so I have early lunch with Michele(usually leftover from the night before dinner). Then around noon, I get extremely tired n sleepy, followed by headache… I close my eyes for 30mins to an hour, but cannot really sleep.
I definitely eat less than before I got pregnant this time. I know I supposed to eat for 2, but my stomach got smaller, seriously… It’s not like me! I’m the person who LOVE to eat! Well, I eat healthier too though. But I gotta eat some more to help the baby to grow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...