CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

I know, I know, we are…

A stupid couple.lol
The thing I blog about just the other day, Ameba Pico on FB. We(as me n my husband) are so into this thing, stupidly. It’s probably funnier playing with him. We sit in the same room, 6 feet from each other, playing this thing. Yea, I know, I know. We are so stupid.lol
Here’s some pics…
picowithhubby01
How cute we are…lol
pico03
Hmmm… it looks familiar.
pico04
Yep, we have our time too, huh?
pico05
…n I’m mad! What did he do!?
pico02
St. Patty day theme!
See? It looks fun, right??? Some stranger asked us “You guys are a real couple, aren’t you? How cute!” HOW DID SHE FIND OUT!?!?!?lmao If you are interested in this stupid game, please join us n find us there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...