CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Basil Chicken

BLOG2010_03030003
Another great recipe from my dear Cookpad! I LOVE basil. Love the smell, love the taste, love the color! N basil n tomatoes are best match! So when I saw this recipe, I knew I would love it.
Ingredients:
  • Chicken Thigh
  • Fresh Basil Leaves
  • Petit Tomatoes
  • Olive Oil
  • Garlic paste
  • Salt n Pepper
Direction:
  1. Cut each chicken thigh into 2 pieces, n tenderize them. Massage them with Olive oil, garlic paste, salt n pepper then marinade.
  2. Cut all petit tomatoes into a half.
  3. Sandwich basil leaves in between 2 pieces of chicken.
  4. Heat a pan. Cook one side of chicken to golden. Then flip them, reduce heat to low-medium, n put a lid on. Cook until it’s all the way cooked.
  5. Put tomatoes in the pan, let them cook so tomato juice will make good sauce.
BLOG2010_03030004
That’s it! It’s so easy! I also made Spinach n Bacon Spaghetti with it. It was soooooo good!! I loved it, my hubby loved it, kids ate all too! I definitely will make this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...