Another great recipe from my dear Cookpad! I LOVE basil. Love the smell, love the taste, love the color! N basil n tomatoes are best match! So when I saw this recipe, I knew I would love it.
- Chicken Thigh
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Petit Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Garlic paste
- Salt n Pepper
- Cut each chicken thigh into 2 pieces, n tenderize them. Massage them with Olive oil, garlic paste, salt n pepper then marinade.
- Cut all petit tomatoes into a half.
- Sandwich basil leaves in between 2 pieces of chicken.
- Heat a pan. Cook one side of chicken to golden. Then flip them, reduce heat to low-medium, n put a lid on. Cook until it’s all the way cooked.
- Put tomatoes in the pan, let them cook so tomato juice will make good sauce.
That’s it! It’s so easy! I also made Spinach n Bacon Spaghetti with it. It was soooooo good!! I loved it, my hubby loved it, kids ate all too! I definitely will make this again!