CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cream Puff… Yum!

When I see somebody eating something on TV… then I feel like that food. My husband always tells me “You just wanna eat it, because you saw it!” Yeah, that’s right. I wanna eat what they eat! So today, not TV, but I was reading somebody’s blog… She was talking about the cream puff with strawberry n whipped cream which she found in her parents’ refrigerator, n she ate it in the morning. She was so nice so she put the pic of the wonderful cream puff on her blog as well…
………………
“I WANT TO EAT CREAM PUFF!!!!!”
My hubby cannot say no to his pregnant wife’s sudden cravings.lol So we went to get some cream puff. There is one good cream puff store called “Beard Papa’s” near our house, like 5 mins driving.
BLOG2010_03100010
This “Beard Papa’s”, actually from Japan. By now, you probably know that Japanese sweets are not too sweet, which is GREAT! So this store is one of my favorite.
BLOG2010_03100011
See? Now you wanna eat it too, don’t you?lol We all love it!
BLOG2010_03100012
BLOG2010_03100013
Kids like chocolate cream ones, my husband likes their éclair, n I usually get their original vanilla one, but today, this new one caught my eyes…
BLOG2010_03100014 Strawberry Short Cake!!!!!
Original ones are custard cream inside, but this one is whipped cream with a bunch of fresh strawberry inside… mmmmm… YUM!!! It’s definitely my favorite now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...