CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

VepoRub + Socks, n Ricola

Since I got pregnant this time... I feel like I'm getting all kinda sick/flu/cold, one after another. I cannot take my dear helper Nyquil right now, I gotta find ways to get better. I mean, right now, I am coughing bad, especially in bed. Daytime, I suck Ricola. That's the best cough(sore throat as well) drop! I used to go to bed with Ricola in my mouth, well it works, but just kinda yucky... Then I just remember this myth.
"When your baby is coughing bad and cannot sleep, rub Vicks VapoRub on her feet and put socks on."
BLOG2010_02240002
Yea, I heard that for "baby".lol And I don't know why, but I heard it works. Every time when my kids got sick, I just forgot. Hmmm, this is the best time to try!
Michele was coughing hard in bed last night too, so we both tried.
What do you know, it worked! Well, I gotta admit, that jelly kinda feeling inside the socks is not the best feeling, but at least we could fall asleep in peace! Whoever discovered this is a GENIUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...