CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Seafood Cream Gratin

If you don't really know what really is, according to my hubby, it's like Baked Cream Ziti?lol It is very popular in Japan, but obviously it's not Japanese dish. I used sea food since it's Lent today(my hubby is Catholic), plus I like sea food better, but you could use chicken, n add more vegetables, if you like.

Ingredients:
2stick of Butter or same amount of margarine
1 Onion, sliced
Shrimp(as much as you like)
1cup of Flour
6cups of Milk
6cubes of Cubed Chicken Bouillon
A half box of Elbow Macaroni
1cup of Whipping Cream(Heavy Cream)
1can Baby Clam
Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese

Direction:
1. Turn on the oven for 450 degrees. Melt the butter in a large skillet or a sauce pan, add onion n shrimp til it's cooked.
2. Reduce the heat. Add flour, mix very well. Be careful to not burn it. Add milk. Mix well until flour is desolved.
3. Add bouillon. Mix well. Add Elbow Macaroni. Keep stir til macaroni is about cooked. I would say about 10mins.
4. Add baby cram n whipping cream. Stir until it's thickened.
5. Pour into oven-safe dish. Put mozzarella cheese over it, then top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 mins.

It's actually very easy, n YUMMY! I got this recipe from Japanese cooking recipe site called cookpad. I have been trying a lot of recipes from this site, n they all are easy n yummy, plus most of them have picture directions. I love it! You will see what I try...hehehe.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...