CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

New Look

Wow, it's already mid-May! Sadly I posted only a few this couple of years. Well, I've always wanted to blog. It's just... it's just... it's just my stupid OCD!!! I had been thinking about changing my blog looks, just didn't have enough time to myself. It's not like I make background and all, but couldn't find something click to my image. Then every time there was something I wanted to blog about, I opened my blog app and almost start to type... But my blog had still same old look, that really turned me off from blog spirits.

But today, thanks to Leelou Blogs, I found the layout what I like very much! This is pretty and colorful! Yay! There are a lot more wonderful layout in her blog.

So, now do I really blog more often? Again, I'd love to. I really need to talk to myself (that's what this blog for, it's all about self-satisfaction), I really need some time to myself! My hubby bought me a very nice camera (technically I ordered it and told him that's what I want for Christmas present, but that counts), have been buying A LOT of scrapbook collection which I haven't opened most of it, reading books and blogs I would like to share, planning to cook some awesome recipes... but been super duper busy and when I come home, I just want to relax with my family... (more like dead on the couch...)

But now my blog is ready with new look, I should make my progress on my to-do list one by one.;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...