CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

39wks 2d n yet...

Next Wednesday is the due date. Since I had Michele in 38wks, I was told that I should have had this baby by 38wks. N we went to another appt. today. 39wks 2days... No sign yet. Her estimate weight is almost 8pounds. Hmmm....

When I go see the doctor, not only this case but any check-ups or visits, somehow I would feel great after that. So I have been feeling tired, heavy, uncomfortable all this week, but then today after the appt. I just felt great. Well, of course I still feel anxious n all, but my body feel better. So guess what we did today? We went for a lil drive.lol

This Kyuushuu Area, there are a lot of places to see. Again I am not from this area, so I really don't know anywhere. Thanks to my adventurous husband, we get to enjoy for a lil discovering when we have time. Like today, we didn't really plan to go that far, but we end up going to this kinda historic area, Hirado, which is about 90mins way from where we live. It was actually a great trip. He had his camera with him so he took some great pics n uploaded on FB, we wished if we had a better camera tho. My hubby n John caught a big beetle n brought it home too.

Then all of sudden I thought... "geez... What am I doing here in 39wks pregnant body..."lol

Then again, here I am. I can't sleep...

P.S. My next guess is, having her on this Sunday. August 1st was my dog Achi's birthday. He was always jumping around, which makes sense, cuz this baby girl never rest! While I was blogging right now, she keeps moving... So let's see...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...