CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

Yep, I am back to Japan, well it's already been a week since we got here... But most importantly we finally got us cellphones, which means I am back to my mobile life! Yay! We had those rental cellphones but it was just for receiving calls(incoming calls are free, but they charge us about $1 per minute for making calls!) n txt messages which we were having hard time typing.lol

First, we were gonna wait for iPhone4, then we couldn't even get a reservation... N I was told that we may not get it for a while... So... I am not happy about this at all but... Couldn't wait any longer, no choice... We bought iPhone3Gs... Yes, right around the time iPhone4 comes out... I need to close my eyes n get over this!!lol

But I am happy that I am back to my mobile life.:)) It makes my life so much easier n functional. Couldn't live without this another day!lol I hope I will be able to blog n show some Japan here on Rollin' MAMA!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...