CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Movie Night: The Princess and the Frog

 200px-Frog_official_poster_500

The Princess and the Frog (2009)

It was a very fun movie that we will probably watch again and again.

The story sure was original, I mean, it was not the story known as “The Princess and the Frog”. It’s more fun! The main characters were frogs in most of time, not in ‘the princess’ and ‘the prince’, so if lil girls expected this as one of those princess movies, this would be a lil difference?lol More like ‘the adventure of the frogs’ kind? So not only girls, but boys can enjoy it too. John loved it, Michele loved it, we liked it too.

OK, so if I was still young… or even a lil girl… would I kiss the frog????? NO!!!lol It’s cute if they are cartoon characters, but it’s really slimy n gross!!! I used to afraid of frogs. Like if I see one on the street, I would turn around n change the route. UGH! So, it’s impossible for me to imagine that, even the original story of ‘The Princess and the Frog’. If it was ‘The Princess and the DOG’, I would love it though.lol I know, I know, then it would be nothing! The point must be ‘kiss something ugly’, right? Haha.

Actually this movie was about more than that. So it’s very good movie to watch with kids, just as all other Disney movies.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...