CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Because they want to be separated...

It looks weird. It looks silly. It looks not fashionable. I never thought I would have one of these... But I tell you, this is the best thing!!!




I usually don't like to wear socks all day. All this time, I thought that's because my feet get too hot. But I found out that my toes wanted a lol privacy from other toes.lol Now I can still wear my flip-flops with my socks on!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love toe socks :)Especially stripey ones. I'm waiting anxiously for when Juicy Couture starts making toe socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree stripey socks really great. http://tvmad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...