CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

This year, we decided to try... or should I say I decided to MAKE them(my fam.) TO TRY Japanese style New Year's meal. Well, it's still not all of it, we'll have REAL ones after we go back to Japan... Anyway, it's pretty, isn't it?

I also made "Zouni"(Mochi soup), it's also the first time challenge to eat Mochi for my hubby n kids. My hubby didn't really like it because it's too sticky, he said. The kids were having a lil difficult time, but they kinda liked it. Oh well, what the hell, I am pregnant so they gotta eat whatever I wanna eat! Hahaha!!

P.S.
Yes, I am pregnant... That's gonna be our third kids...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...