CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today's Dinner...

Doesn't it look good?lol My kids loved it too. It's Japanese fried chicken, bacon-wrapped asparagus, broccoli with QP mayo, and macaroni salad.
This Japanese fried chicken is actually my mom's original recipe, since I was little, I love this chicken. It's a lil difference from regular Japanese fried chicken, she doesn't marinade. Put chicken in flour n starch mix, then deep fry, and then dunk in soy sauce + cooking sake + lil water. It's very yummy.
Kids also loved bacon-wrapped asparagus. This is very popular for especially bento-box in Japan. This way, asparagus gets bacon flavor, so it's easy to eat for kids.
Anyway... I think it was good dinner...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...