CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

So Many Things To Do...

Or should I say, so many things that I wanna do... I thought I would have more time so it would be great to do online college while Chris's gone. I was still planning many other stuffs, like turbo-jam, taking kids to pool, doing study with John... Which I am doing everything I was planning to do, but not much time for my college...lol. Well, I am definitely enjoying, especially thx to my good friends... I hope I can improve myself by all meanings by the time Chris come home... I mean it's not like I was not happy with myself or anything like that, but I think it's very important to always look forward. So I think it's very good thing that I have so many things to do and keep myself busy and active. Wow... I really am a super positive person, huh?lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...