CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Over a year...

I can't believe that it's been a year since last time I posted here... It has been crazy, that's for sure...

We finally went back to Tokyo! Yay! We saw all my family there, shopped in my town Shibuya, went to see Tokyo Tower, went to TDL... Then the very next day after the TDL... The massive earthquake happened... We were in the old military building where we were staying when the earthquake hit. The building shook crazy, we tried to evacuate from the building, Chris got Ilah, John could walk his way out all by himself, but Michele was terrified and she couldn't move. So I picked her up and tried to go down the stairs. We were on the 4th floor, the building didn't stop shaking, all I could think was to get her out of here. So I ran down the stairs, didn't realize that the stairs were moving bad. Then I fell down the stairs, the gentleman behind me picked Michele up and took her downstairs. I tried to get up then I noticed that I hurt my ankle. It didn't help me go down the stairs faster at all. But made it to the exit of the building...

So we couldn't stay there anymore, we went to my cousin's house which it usually takes about 20mins to get there from where the hotel at, but obviously everybody was going home, trains were not working, so... It took 10 hours...

Anyway, we were safe after all. Right after we came home, me n Chris celebrated our 8th anniversary. Then I got a job!lol So now I work in Huis Ten Bosch, the Dutch theme park in Sasebo, Japan. My work is in this park, called English Square. Basically it's the place where Japanese people can experience things in English. Not totally a school, but we have a lot of customers using as school trips. Which all students had great times... It's been crazy busy as far as my work schedule goes, but I think I like my work. I've met so many people, I can use my talent here, pay is not bad either.

Only concern is I cannot spend as much time with my family as before. Sometime I get to talk to kids only in the morning. I feel very bad for them. Well kids actually kinda like me working in Huis Ten Bosch tho, so they can come visit me here...

I also lost "me" time. Then I still buy things for scrapbook n stuff.lol I hope I can find some time for that... Eventually...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...