CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

We Are Far Apart But...

March 22, today is Chris's 29th birthday and also our 6th-year anniversary. Unfortunately, we couldn't celebrate this day together. He is in all the other side of the country. We didn't do anything special, no surprises, no nothing. It sounds lil cold... huh? That's alright. We may be apart, but we are very close. We talk everyday, again, nothing special, but so we can feel each other close. Of course I miss him very much, but look, I am very happy. I am very happy that I have somebody very special, I can talk to that person everyday, I can feel that person very close, most of all I have somebody I really truly love, and I get same love from the same person.
Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary, honey. We may be far apart, but we are very close. I love you, and I will always love you. Thank you for being with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...